Join Team Urban Initiatives at the 2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon!
Accomplish a life goal. Enjoy a year of healthy living. Empower Chicago’s Youth.
Win. Win. Win.
Team Urban Initiatives welcomes you to join their 2018 marathon team, and make the most of your 26.2 mile experience. Team members will raise funds in support of UI programming, and serve as positive role models for the children we work with by promoting the rewards of physical fitness, personal commitment, and hard work.
Funds raised by Team Urban Initiatives will give children the chance to participate in our innovative sports-based youth development programs.
Requirements and benefits for being a member of Team Urban Initiatives:
– Guaranteed entry into the 2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon ($1,500 fundraising commitment*) if you register with Urban Initiatives before the end of the 6-week registration window
– Free training with CARA (Chicago Area Runners Association)**
– Urban Initiatives will reimburse the registration fee for any Team Urban Initiatives runner who raises $2,500 by Monday, October 1, 2018
– Team Urban Initiatives race gear
– A customizable Crowdrise Fundraising page
– Opportunities to volunteer with Urban Initiatives’ participants and supporters
– Pre-race team breakfast
– Training and fundraising tips
– And more!
For more information regarding Team Urban Initiatives, please email Kaitlyn Klapperich: email@example.com.
* Fundraising minimum is due by Monday Oct. 1, 2018.
** Free training with CARA is available for all runners who raise at least $1,000. Why train with CARA?