The 2015 Bank of America Chicago Marathon is almost here!
Make the most of your experience by joining Team Urban Initiatives. Team members will raise funds in support of Urban Initiatives’ programming and serve as positive role models for the children we work with by promoting the rewards of physical fitness, personal commitment, and hard work.
Funds raised by Team Urban Initiatives will give children the chance to participate in Work to Play, our flagship health and education soccer program.
Requirements and benefits for being a member of Team Urban Initiatives:
- Guaranteed entry into the Bank of America Chicago Marathon ($1,000 fundraising commitment*) if you register with Urban Initiatives before the end of the 6-week registration window or before we run out of guaranteed spots
- Free training with CARA (Chicago Area Runners Association)**
- Team Urban Initiatives race gear
- A customizable Crowdrise Fundraising page
- A fun run and picnic with Urban Initiatives’ participants and supporters
- Pre-race past dinner
- Weekly training and fundraising tips
- And more!
For more information regarding Team Urban Initiatives, please email Kyle Haskins: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Fundraising minimum is due by Monday, October 5, 2015.
** Free training with CARA is available for all runners who raise at least $1,000. Why train with CARA?